The U.S. Treasury Department will auction the following Treasury securities this week.
Monday December 7, 2009
- 13-week bill: $30 billion
- 26-week bill: $31 billion
- 4-day bill (CMB*): $12 billion
- 4-week bill: $29 billion
- 3-year note (CUSIP: 912828MB3): $40 billion
- 19-day bill (CMB*): $15 billion (for SFP* for the use by the Federal Reserve)
- 9-year 11-month note (912828LY4, reopening; original issue November 2009): $21 billion
- 29-year 11-month bond (912810QD3, reopening; original issue November 2009): $13 billion
- Bills: $117 billion
- Notes and bonds: $74 billion
* For explanation, scroll down to the bottom of the page.