The U.S. Treasury Department auctioned the following Treasury securities today.
4-week bill: $28 billion (last week $28 billion)
- Primary Dealer: $10.59 billion
- Indirect Bidder: $16.93 billion
- Indirect Bidder Percentage: 60.5% (last week 18.8%)
- Bid to Cover Ratio: 4.08 (last week 4.33)
- Investment Rate: 0.005% (last week 0%)
- High Rate: 0.005% (allotted at high: 65.60%)
In addition, SOMA* purchased $3.78 billion 4-week bill.
Total for the week: $89 billion
- Bills: $89 billion
- Notes and bonds: $0 billion
- Bills: $353 billion
- Notes and bonds: $74 billion
- Bills: $18.43 billion
- Notes and bonds: $398 million
*For details, scroll down to the bottom of the page.