As part of permanent Open Market Operations (OMO), the New York Fed purchased Treasury securities today.
- Operation type: Outright Coupon Purchase
- Total Par Amt Accepted: $4,050 million
- Total Par Amt Submitted: $15,299 million
- Maturity/Call Date Range: 12/31/2013 - 04/30/2016
The purchase included:
- 912828LC2 (5-year note, issued on 7/31/09): $2,492 million, bringing the Fed's holding of this note to $3,469 million
- 912828DV9 (6-year 7-month note, issued on 10/15/08; this was a second reopening of 10-year note issued on 5/16/2005, over 3 years after the original issue): $550 million