(Updated 8/24/09 with 4-week bill amount)
The U.S. Treasury Department will auction the following Treasury securities in the week of August 24, 2009.
Monday, August 24, 2009
- 13-week bill: $31 billion
- 26-week bill: $30 billion
- 4-week bill: $30 billion
- 52-week bill: $27 billion
- 2-year note (CUSIP: 912828LVo): $42 billion
- 5-year note (912828LK4): $39 billion
- 7-year note (912828LL2): $28 billion
- Bills: $118 billion, without 4-week bill
- Notes: $109 billion
In addition, the Treasury Department may auction Cash Management Bill (CMB*) on a short notice for the Federal Reserve's use under SFP*.