(Updated 8/10/09 with 4-week bill (Tue) and 303-day CMB (Thurs) auctions)
The U.S. Treasury Department will auction the following Treasury securities this week.
Monday, August 10, 2009
- 13-week bill: $33 billion ($2 billion more than last week)
- 26-week bill: $31 billion
- 4-week bill: $35 billion ($4 billion more than last week)
- 3-year note (CUSIP: 912828LH1): $37 billion ($2 billion more than last month; $7 billion more than January auction)
- 10-year note (912828LJ7): $23 billion, new issue ($1 billion more than last new issue in May)
- 303-day Cash Management Bill (CMB*): $36 billion
- 30-year bond (912810QC5): $15 billion, new issue ($1 billion more than last new issue in May)
Total for the week: $210 billion
- Bills: $135 billion
- Notes and bonds: $75 billion
*Scroll down to the bottom to see the definition.