The U.S. Treasury Department auctioned the following Treasury securities today.
4-week bill: $32 billion
- Primary Dealer: $19.32 billion
- Indirect Bidder: $10.23 billion
- Indirect Bidder Percentage: 32%
- Bid to Cover Ratio: 3.59
- Investment Rate: 0.127%
- High Rate: 0.125% (allotted at high: 15.33%)
In addition, SOMA* purchased $2.42 billion 4-week bill.
Total for the week so far: $93 billion
- Bills: $93 billion
- Bills: $391 billion(Of the total, $70 billion was for SFP for the Federal Reserve.)
- Notes and bonds: $75 billion
- Bills: $12.49 billion
- Notes: $11.58 billion