The U.S. Treasury Department auctioned the following Treasury securities today.
70-day Cash Management Bill* (CMB): $35 billion
- Primary Dealer: $24.31 billion
- Indirect Bidder: $7.23 billion
- Indirect Bidder Percentage: 20.7%
- Bid to Cover Ratio: 3.20
Total for the week so far: $131 billion
- Bills: $131 billion
Total for the month of July 2009 so far: $267 billion
- Bills: $228 billion
- Notes and bonds: $73 billion
Additional purchase by SOMA for the month of July 2009 so far: $6.29 billion
- Bills: $6.29 billion
* Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the definition.